Pre-orders are now being taken for what looks like an amazing book from Creepy Images. Check out the specs below…
MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR LOBO deals with the advertising material from the movie of one of the true icons of (European) horror movies: Paul Naschy and contains the largest collection of posters, lobby cards and other promotional items from his movies ever published.
MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR LOBO focuses on Paul Naschy‘s horror movies of the late 1960s until the 1980s. 30 movies of this period will be featured in form of seperated chapters in the main part of the book while advertising material from his non-horror-movies and his newer films will be compiled in an additional chapter.
Besides high quality reproduction of movie posters, lobby cards and other memorabilia items, the book contains details insight into the distribution history of the movies and we are sure that some facts will even surprise the most dedicated fans of the Spanish Lon Chaney.
- Limited hardcover edition
- approx. 370 pages, completely in color,measuring 21 x 29,7 cm
(approx. 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- more than 1.200 pictures, including more than 160 movie posters, almost 750 lobby cards, over 100 press stills, a large part of which have never been published yet, more than 100 reproductions of admats, rare sales material that was only handed out to distribution companies and much more from more than 20 different countries.
- Introduction by Paul Naschy‘s son
- Complete Text in German and English
- Besides the countless images the book also contains detailed information about distribution history of the movies
- It took more than 18 years to put together the collection that serves as a basis for this book
The official streetprice will be 39,50 Euro, but until September 25th 2012 you can pre-order the book for only 34,50 Euros.
Everybody who pre-orders the book will get a small, but nice gift that is only available during the pre-order period.
Pre-order this book via the Creepy Images site at THIS LINK